1. Baoning Niu, Yayan Xue, Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley. "Managing Workload Importance in Enterprise DBMSs",Proceedings of the 12th IEEE Conference on Commerce and Enterprise Computing, Shanghai, China,2010, pp.168-173.
2. Baoning Niu, and Jian Shi. "Scalable workload Adaptation for Mixed Workload",LNICST. Vol. 18, pp 121–134.
3. Baoning Niu, Patrick Martin, and Wendy Powley. "Towards Autonomic Workload Management in DBMSs",Journal of Database Management, Vol. 20, Issue 3,2009, pp 1-17.
4. Baoning Niu, and Lijun Wang. "Reduced Cache Digest",Proceedings of 2009 WASE International Conference on Information Engineering, July 10-11, 2009, Taiyuan, China.
5. Baoning Niu, and Jian Shi. "Scalable workload Adaptation for Mixed Workload",Proceedings of the 4th International ICST Conference on Scalable Information Systems, June 9-10, 2009, Hongkong, China.
6. Baoning Niu, Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley and Paul Bird. "Quantifying Workload Importance in Self-Managing DBMSs".Fourth International Workshop on Engineering Autonomic Software Systems held in conjunction with CASCON 2007, October 23 - 24, 2007, Toronto, ON, Canada.
7. Baoning Niu, Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley, Paul Bird, and Randy Horman. "Adapting Mixed Workloads to Meet SLOs in Autonomic DBMSs",Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Data Engineering Workshops, ICDE 2007, 15-20 April 2007, Istanbul, Turkey , pp 478-484.
8. Baoning Niu, Patrick Martin, Wendy Powley, Randy Horman, and Paul Bird. "Workload Adaptation in Autonomic DBMSs",Proceedings of the 2006 conference of the Center for Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research, CASCON '06. ACM, New York, NY, 13, pp 161-173. Awarded The Best Paper of CASCON 2006
1. Keng Siau. Theoretical and Practical Advances in Information Systems Development: Emerging Trends and Approaches, 2011, Information Science Reference, Hershey, PA.
2. Baoning Niu. Workload Adaptation in Autonomic Database Management Systems – Framework and Techniques, 2010, VDM Verlag